Omg , there's this metal thingy got poke into my flesh through my nails ! Disgusting . And I just couldn't get it out even though I go dig a hole on my nails . NEVERMIND . I shall leave it like that . And if I say that it's pain , it's fake . HAH HAH HAH ! But it just looked disgusting and irritating . Heh .
Spent one hour and fifteen minutes to finish my composition . Like cheyy . Five hundred words is like two page only . Heh . Want to write more but .. I only have one paper . Lol ! Overall is crap . Yay , heckcare heckcare .
I still need to read up my gong han before I go to sleep . But it's like going to one soon . So , meaning , four hours of sleep again ! But luckily I've done my journal wayyy before the composition . Haaaah .
Alright , nights everyoneeee . Baiiiii . ^^
