questionmark

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'd never know why .

Don't feel like schooling anymore , probably because I'm trying to avoid something or what .

Don't wanna stay at home either . Everyone just tends to push all the blames to me . Like what , damn , I'm just 14 , still a student , what do you'll expect for me ? If I was to do the things that you wanted me to do , I'd have no time to rest . You'll just don't understands me . You'll make me ended up in such plight , at some places where I really hate to stay at . Cause you'll never tries to understand .

Wanna leave this world for a short while , to let me clear my mind . Doesn't have anymore hope on anything .

How I wish there'd be someone to be there for me to lend me their shoulder to lean on . Am dreaming , I know .