questionmark

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Second .

Hah hah , lessons today was unexpectedly fine . Sciences were kinda alright , although I totally catch no balls for Physics and Chemistry .

Recess today was also fun . Hah , perhaps recess is the only time that I could have fun . Hah hah , then me and XJ was like eating hello panda while sitting at the front . Cool much .

And , Nette , I know you're jealous that I've nothing on the bag while you have lots of books ! HAH HAH HAH ! ;P

Went library after school . Bought green tea and took it to the library . And green tea makes me keep talking bout sperms . Lol lol .

Am quite in a good mood now . Happyz . But I've homeworkkkk to do ! English 200 words and Chinese 500 words ! Super saddening . And I haven't send my powerpoint yetttt !

I want sleep at ten , but it's impossible already . Just reached home not long ago only .

Kay , off for homeworks already ! Baiii . :D