Shall not be such a loser or what to private my blog . Since no one would really come my blog and there's nothing to hide from anyone . Haix .
I don't know why sometimes when I really want to let everything go , things would just happen . Why is it just so difficult to let some thing go ? I swear I was trying my very best to forget everything .
It's so easy to mistaken someone yet so difficult to explain . But what for explain ? Yeah , although you've mistaken me bout some things , I don't wanna explain anymore . Since that's what you think of me , just continue . Like what I've always said , it can't change anything . So no matter what we do , just can't change anything , so what for we do ?
I know that I couldn't hide many things from you . But if I really don't want you to know , you still won't get to know . There's still many things that I couldn't tell you , or even everyone .
Life ain't great , but I won't give it up . If things can't be done , I'll just have to give them up . But everything needs time . Time could solve everything , including healing of wound .
Sometimes I really wonder , if someone told us ' cheer up ' , would we really cheer up ? Perhaps we would just pretend everything's alright even when it's not and told them ' I'm fine ' . Cause we know that we don't won't wanna let them to worry bout us .
And I realise that my temper's getting worst everyday , but I just couldn't control it anymore . I know I'm being real irritating lately ..
When things had changed , nothing we do can help anymore . And so , the past , present and future would just have no difference .
When someone is important to you , you'd not let them to be sad or what . But when they're not important to you anymore , you could just made them sad or hurt them like nobody's business . Cause it doesn't matter to you anymore .
Like so whatever ..
