School's half day was alright only . Cause those three periods were boring . Cannot take it .
After school , went 3/1 to slack with ( many people ) , keep disturbing people . Shoot them with rubber bands . Went market to eat with E , G , J and S . Lol , funny people . Talk topic about human + chicken . Damn gong . Hah .
Met with A , then watched ' Hear Me ' . Omg , those who have no patience , better don't watch . LOL . Cause most of the time it's soundless . I mean they don't talk , they do handsigns . And I fell asleep twice during the movie . The ending was not bad though . CAUSE THEY FINALLY SPEAKED ! Hah hah , but the only reason why I wanna watch this movie is cause of the male lead . LOL . A should knowwww . :D
I'm so tired right now . I don't wanna do my english summary . Why is there english like almost everyday ?! I'm not done with the STUPID-EST chinese thingy too . Like SHIT larh .
And I shouldn't have eaten just now . It made me have gastrics ! Spend money to make myself suffer ! ):
Please please please , when will my gums stop hurting and heal the cut/hole . And when will the spots disappear and stop popping out from my body ? ): ): ): !
Just wanna be independent .
