Zzz , my voice just can't seem to come back . And I've been eating and drinking things without any smell for three consecutive days already . ):
I'm very lazy to do my art , any kind soul willing to help me do ? Lol . BUT , it's just 1/10 of the shading that's undone . Yeah , I'm just plain lazy .
Haix , nobody seems to care nowadays . How hurh ? Sad much . There's many things that I just refused to learn . Hah . And I just digged out a little secret of mine from my heart lately . Relate it to what Val had said before , it sound so true . It's always the same kind of people , with the same interest . Maybe because I always wanted to do it so much . But years had gone , I've never done it even once , no , should say I've done it before , but it just don't leave a deep impression . Nevermind , I'll wait then . ( PS : This paragraph sounds so wrong . )
): , time , how much I'll need/have/use . I'm just to stubborn , by not listening to anyone or anything . Kept doing what I persisted on , believe that it'd make me better , but knowing that it wouldn't make any difference . I just don't know anything . I don't even know what I want . So what if things goes the way I wanted them to be ? It'd would be another ' What am I suppose to do ? ' again . I don't like things to go this way , that way , or even no way . Lesser feeling lesser care .
Zzz , forget it . I don't know where's the main point already .
