questionmark

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Enough is enough .

Urgh , I'm so tired ! Slept pretty late yesterday night which makes me keep dozing off in the bus .

TODAY , I'm already very pekchek EARLY in the morning . Zzz , Valval also tio . But I tio the most larh . Like what's the problem eh ?

Biooooo test today was really really bad ! MCQs were already very difficult . Diediedie . ):

Skipskipskip . Am even more pekchek after school larh . Zzz .

I'm not supposed to be using the computer nowwww . Butbutbut , I suddenly don't feel like having my naps already , so , here I am , with my maths homework undoneee . Anyway , I'm soooo proud of myself that I did my maths homework yesterday MYSELF . And there's only one blank , two wrong .

I don't want to have Chinese lesson tomorrow too . Pleasepleaseplease .

): ): ): ): , shall quickly finish up my maths and go to bed .

I'm bored , sad , die .