questionmark

Monday, March 1, 2010

Neutral .

Just reached home like an hour ago . And I wore my uniform for the longest time eh ? Sixteen hours . I'm very very tired now . But still , so many things undone . Diediedie . ):

Anyway , today was neuuutraaal . First time I like Eng lesson so much . Heeeehee . Anyway , like what I kept complaining bout , art is still torturinggg . Not physically tired , but mentally . Art ended around 6:40 ? Like super lateeee . Made Valval waited for like damn longgg . Sorryyy . But can't blame too . Lol . Met her at hub and bus-ed to Pehpeh's house . Ate dinner over there . Chatted a lot a lot . It's been such a loooooong time since I've chatted so much with Valval . Joked around too . They did their homeworks , while I was helping Val to wrap the presents and watching tv . Lol lol . Andandand , back to the top story again .

Valval say that ...
- She'll go to the meeting tomorrow and pei me buy bag .
- Pei me do duty on Wed to ... ( HEH ! SECRET ! )
- Pei me watch movie . ( If time permits for both of us . )

Flu is like super irritating . Shall faster finish up my work and off to sleep . ^^

AND THERE'S FOUR TWO PERIODS LESSONS TOMORROW WHICH INCLUDES ALL THREE SCIENCES AND ENG . SAD NOT ?! ):