Something's wrong with twitter . Haiyooooooooooooooo .
Gonna go school tomorrow to help out . Need to reach at 6.45 lehhh . Counting backwards , I need to wake at 4.45 then ? Which counts backward again , I need to atleast sleep at nine . But well , I'm still awake now . -Regretted- Don't wanna go lerh leh , but I don't want to be so meannn . Hahah .
Anyway , got back my report slip yesterday . Kinda okay to me . And I can't believe that my AMaths and EMaths result can have such a BIG difference leh . Heh . And I'm very happy that I chose the right subject ! I loveeeeeee Biooo . Heehee .
Hahah , anyway , yesterday's Geog lesson was soooooooooooooooo fun . Many people joking around the class . Laughed like maddd .
I think April gonna be a good month for me . Many happy things ( I suppose ) on that month !
Okayokay , I'm being random again .
BORED . Shall sleep soon . ^^
