I wish time could rewind . And I wish you'd be fine .
Well , I had lots of fun todayyyy ! Firstly , I had fun during Bio , heart dissection . Secondly , I went some mini "excursion" with Shixian after school . Like a joke please . I shouldn't have acted one smart to take the circle line to Bras Basah , cause we end up getting lost . Map reading fail . BUT it gave me the wrong direction though ! Its left is my right and its right is my left . Haha , forget it . But cause of that , we saw many niceeeee buildings . And we'd go back there again after exams !
Walked past a place , I don't really know how should I call that place . Hmm , church maybe ? Well , went in , spam photos . I don't know , but I was pretty embarrassed when I did that . HAHA . Shixian's skin's thicker than mine . Shall post the pictures up after the exams .
Hmm , I need to finish atleast a chapter of SS before I sleep today . Then the rest by tomorrow . Hopefully I could do it !
Tatas , shall start studyinggg .
P/S : My blog seems like a primary school student's way of blogging like that . Just felt that way though !
