questionmark

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lovelyyy .

Haiiii . Had been cooping myself at home lately . Not that bad ah . Atleast , more sleep ! Just pretty much hate how weak my body is . Cold haven't fully recover yet . Sigh sigh sigh . Had been sleeping in between 1 - 4 am everyday , and when I decided to sleep early yesterday , I had a hard time sleeping . It's really hard to sleep when you're really really sad though . Spent like almost an hour to sleep cause my heart just feeling so 'weird' . Oh well , I can't find a word to describe . Even worse , I was woken up by a nightmare , which ends up a bad stomach ache . Not a good start of my day . Woke up every 15 minutes since 8am cause I'm afraid that I might overslept . But surprisingly , my day went pretty well . Sunflower , sunflower seeds , yesyesyes , it had been stuck in my mind the entire day . Cuteeeee la . I'm gonna miss somebody badly for a week . -CRIES- Bear with it , bear with it . Awww , so loveeeee nao . Okay , whole load of crap . I feel so great yet so bad nao . Alright , off to watch show now while waiting for somebody's text ! >:(