This year didn't start with a good one . So at the start , I didn't get a distinction for my Chinese O's . Well , I got sad but were fine afterward . And then , I can sense stress , especially with my art . I really have no idea how am I suppose to cope with it seriously . Lastly , I lost someone really really important to me . Nothing could be worse than this . It's still killing me now . I guess it takes time for me to overcome this , but I doubt it'd easy . I just wished we could be the same again ..
Although many unhappy things happened , I still believe that this year would be a great one .
Need to grow up .
Promise the next post would be a happy one . Happy CNY people . :)
Although many unhappy things happened , I still believe that this year would be a great one .
Need to grow up .
Promise the next post would be a happy one . Happy CNY people . :)
